Press releases and media coverage:
- Loss of tiny organisms hurts ocean, fishing, scientists say, Associated Press, January 2023.
- Im Reich der allerkleinsten Wesen, DPA-Nachrichten für Kids, July 2022.
- Oceans are better at storing carbon than trees. In a warmer future, ocean carbon sinks could help stabilise our planet, The Conversation, February 2022.
- A new 'once in decades' standard reference book on Radiolaria, MfN, February 2021.
- Marine Plankton face threat of extinction as planet warms, NevadaToday (also on Technology.org and Progress Party USA), October 2020.
- The largest biome on earth in peril?, MfN (also on Biologie Seite and VBIO.de), October 2020.
- Ambitious Data Project Aims to Organize the World’s Geoscientific Records, IEEE Spectrum, February 2020.
- Scientist from the MfN on Board: IODP Expedition 379 in the Amundsen Sea (West Antarctic) on the Research Drill Ship JOIDES Resolution, MfN, February 2019.
- "Make Our Planet Great Again – German Research Initiative": Forschung für die Zukunft der Erde, DAAD Aktuell, October 2018.
- Animals as objects?: website published by the research project 'Animals as Objects. Zoological Gardens and Natural History Museum in Berlin, 1810 to 2020', edited by Ina Heumann and Tahani Nadim. Features many stories and material on the Micropaleontological research group and collections (e. g. Deep Sea Drilling, NSB Database, Lamont-Doherty collection, etc.).